Lion's Club Car Show at Gwinn High School for Gwinn Fun Daze 2015

Lion’s Club Car Show at Gwinn High School for Gwinn Fun Daze 2015

Gwinn, MI – July 25, 2015 It was all about community at the annual Gwinn Fun Daze, hosted by Gwinn and the ModelTowners. Major Discount and Gordon Mielke were there to bring the fun to you! People gathered together from all around Gwinn and the surrounding areas to celebrate their amazing town, and everyone had a blast!

Gwinn Fun Daze will also help welcome a new high school superintendent, Tom Jayne! Mr. Jayne spoke at the Gazebo about his plans for the future of Gwinn High School, and the crowd warmly welcomed him into their community.

Hundreds of people stopped out to get in on the fun, and there was plenty to be had for everyone, old and young! There was a 50/50 raffle, rubber ducky races for the kids, bingo, prizes, and an entire area for children to safely play in! There was also great food like brats, hot dogs, pizza, burgers, and for desert, Daughters of the Nile cotton candy! There was also live music all day, as well as antique chainsaw viewing and classic cars and tractors to check out!

Tents and the crowd at Gwinn Fun Daze 2015- Great Turn Out!

Also, Great Lakes Radio celebrated their new station 99.9FM Fox Sports Gwinn! We’re proud to bring the ModelTowners to Gwinn on 99.9FM, and the station will have ModelTowner football and basketball this upcoming school year!

We hope you had an awesome time at the Gwinn Fun Daze this year! A special thanks goes out to the city of Gwinn, E&E Furniture, The Gwinn Lions Club, Gwinn Insurance, and Great Lakes Radio!

Be sure to check out all of Gordy and Major Discount’s live breaks below!

Major Discount and Gordon Mielke welcome you to Gwinn Fun Daze

Gordy talks about all the great live music and speaks with Dale From E&E Furniture Gwinn

Gordon Mielke talks about the delicious apple pie that he got to try

There was beautiful music all day and we welcome 99.9FM to the GLR family

It’s always sunny in Gwinn with Amanda and Gordy

Major Discount and Gordy discuss the classic cars and great music

Gordy and Dale from E&E Furniture Gwinn say thanks