1. The Radio Bingo broadcast airs on AM1400/97.7FM WQXO every Thursday morning at 10:00 a.m. (unless otherwise specified). Listen to AM1400/97.7FM for detailed information on Radio Bingo.
WQXO is not responsible for any malfunction of players telephones, radio equipment or player mistakes. Please be prepared to continue play in the event of a power outage by having a battery operated radio available.
On Thursday mornings, in the event of a power outage of 30 minutes or less, WQXO will resume play upon restoration of the power. If the power is not restored within 30 minutes, Radio Bingo will be rescheduled on Friday morning at 10:00 a.m. Should Radio Bingo be cancelled at any point during the broadcast, the games will resume at the same point the following morning.
2. Contest will begin Thursday, August 6th, and will continue until prize fund has been given away.
3. Contestants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of WQXO and their immediate families are not eligible to play. Employees of any other radio station and their immediate families are not eligible to play. The term “immediate families” includes spouses and children.
4. Contestants must call 906-387-1400 if they have a bingo
5. Bingo cards are available at the WQXO Studio. Bingo cards are also available from WQXO authorized distributors. Each card is numbered. All contestants will be playing on the same Bingo Card. Only Bingos made on the designated Bingo card are eligible to win.
6. Bingo winners may claim their prizes at the WQXO office beginning Thrusday at 1 p.m. until 3p.m., and Friday Through Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. The winning card must be presented in order to collect. Winners must provide their full name, sign and date their winning card when collecting prizes. Winners may also be requested to present personal identification. Winners will have a limit of ONE (1) month from the date of the game to collect their winnings.
7. Winner will not hold WQXO, Roam Media, nor any sponsor liable for any taxes, injury or expenses incurred while utilizing the prize.
8. Winner will be required to provide social security number and signature for tax purposes in order to claim any prize exceeding a value of $600. Refusal to do so will result in forfeiture of prize.
9. Each contestant can only win once for the duration of the contest.
10. Difficulties with phone lines or winner’s inability to pick up prize is not the responsibility of WQXO.
11. Winners will have 30 days to claim prize. After 30 days, unclaimed prizes are considered forfeited, and become the property of WQXO.
12. Once claimed, the prize becomes the property of the winner. WQXO takes no control or responsibility of the use of the prize after it is awarded.
13. As a winner, you acknowledge that WQXO has the right to, without further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, and voice the fact that you are a winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
14. WQXO reserves the right to end the contest at any time without additional notice.
15. WQXO reserves the right to make a rule change or contest changes without notice at any time. The decision of WQXO in the interpretation of the rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of WQXO.
16. There is no purchase necessary to enter contest. Void where prohibited.